CCISUA is an international federation composed of United Nations system staff unions and associations. It coordinates the activities of staff unions and associations of a number of UN organizations. The ICTY Staff Union was a member of the Coordinating Committee of International Staff Unions and Associations (CCISUA); the UN-CTSU has continued the liaison.
CCISUA represents us at a number of global UN management decision-making bodies including the International Civil Service Commission (ICSC), which decides our pay and conditions of service, Inter-Agency Security Management Network (IASMN), Chief Executive Board (CEB), heads of UN related agencies, including the Bretton Woods agencies, etc.
CCISUA meets twice a year to coordinate its activities.
CCISUA’s members include:
• International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia
• International Criminal Court
• International Labour Organization
• International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda
• United Nations Economic Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean
• United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia
• United Nations Economic Commission for Africa
• United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific
• United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees
• United Nations Industrial Development Organization
• UN Nairobi Staff Union
• UN Staff Union Vienna